Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Matt's Birthday, the 4th and week 17

Once again I did poorly on the picture taking. Part of my excuse is that we need a new camera because our battery does not stay charged for very long.
We had a wonderful 4th and spent the evening with friends. The night was full of good food, fireworks, laughter and beverages. As I always say we have the coolest friends.
Saturday we celebrated Matt's birthday up north with his family. We had some excellent grub; chicken, potatoes, grilled corn on the cob, and fruit. AND of course cake, Matt likes confetti cake even though he is 27. His birthday was actually the 7th, he is lucky kid, 7/7. We celebrated at home last night with steak and crab and some barefoot contessa marble squares.

We also received our first set of baby clothes from Matt's older brother's family.



I am feeling well for the most part. Sleeping has been a little frustrating because I have never had a problem doing it. I am normally a stomach sleeper so depending on one side (left) is different. BUT when you get tired enough it doesn't matter. I am also feeling our lil' one move. Baby is a jumper and it feels like a bag of popcorn is popping in my belly...mmmm popcorn sounds good. My appetite is good. No crazy cravings as of yet but I do think I should invest in a watermelon company. I can not get enough of that stuff.
You might notice we added a poll to our blog. We will find out the sex on July 29th and we our curious what most people think. I am carry high and wide if that helps.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww, that's cute!

Kate and David said...

Happy Birthday Matt, you can never be too old for confetti cake YUM!!

Micah, you are looking so good! I love to see the bump pictures, too cute! It is going to be fun watching that little baby grow.

Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Matt... that is so funny that you like confetti cake... it is one of Ricky's favorites too! ;)

Micah you have the cutest little belly... I love it... have to say I don't have a guess on what it is, but we are so excited for you guys to let us know!!!

Love You Three or Four (who knows?!?)

Love,
Ricky and Kelsie

Anonymous said...

I love that you have a blog and I can see cute pictures like the belly bump. I voted boy, just because I know Matt would ideally want a boy first to look out for his little sister like he got too... :) See you again soon! - Kathryn

The 4 Aguas! said...

Okay, I'm going for the girl vote! Happy Birthday Matt--wow, 27--you are getting up there :). The sweet belly is looking good. I can't wait to see it grow! Love you lots!
Tracy