Tuesday, September 2, 2008

We've been absent:week 25

I am not sure where time has gone the past few weeks. All is well, just busy. I need to get some pictures up here and will try to on the next post, which should include Cade's upcoming wedding (they get married this Friday.)

Baby, Matt and I are moving right along. I can not believe I am already approaching my third trimester (just a few weeks). We are getting really excited to meet this little rascal that kicks me daily. Baby and I are healthy, all of the recent tests for preclampsia, diabetes, and anemia came back negative. So I am healthy but swollen. I can not find shoes and have been relying on a pair of flip-flops:) Slightly unprofessional but they work. With all the love in the world my husband has dubbed me "sausage feet." He also bought the most romantic gift the other day, nose strips. I guess I have started snoring and he read in my "what to expect when you are expecting" book that these help. So he placed one on me the other night before bed, I put on both of wrist braces and my large nighty and stood in front of him. He could hardly contain himself. Good thing we love each other so much because I know I am just screaming SEXY! On a side note the strips work but are fairly uncomfortable so my hubby is just having to adjust.

No comments: