Friday, September 19, 2008

27 weeks and the nesting begins

This weekend is going to be our first real weekend of focusing on Mason's room. Thanks to HGTV (rate my space nursery) we are going to use someone's idea to create a fun space for our little guy.






The room is currently yellow, so we are going to leave two walls yellow and paint two blue and add lots of fun color.

We have also picked out the crib. Thanks mom and dad for the wonderful gift, all of your grand babies will love using it. It coverts to a toddler bed as well. I love efficient designs, and with our little house the extra storage on the bottom will be wonderful. We are quickly learning (thanks Kai) how much stuff babies require!


So as I enter the third trimester this weekend, we are realizing more so that our life as we know it will never be the same. We are very excited to embark on this new adventure. I think I have finally embraced pregnancy and am actually enjoying it but ask me at week 36 and I may have a different answer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love that crib... it is so cute! Can't believe our pregnancies are going by this fast... I am already 22 Weeks!!! CRAZY!

LOVE YOU GUYS!

Kelsie