Friday, August 21, 2009

Week 37: Baby shower's and mountain fun



We were off to the mountains again last weekend. I don't know if I will ever grow old of home or my first home I should say. Having lived there my whole life I am truly tied to that place. The minute I turn onto the dirt road I am home.



Of course my parents are really what make it home. Grandpa was showing off his flowers and herbs and letting Mason try out some chives and mint.





In the summer we spend as much time outdoors as we do indoors....the door is always open.



It was a lovely Friday night. My parents, Mason and I enjoyed a yummy dinner and lots of laughs. Matt was golfing in a company tournament that day and joined us later that night.



The next morning, Matt, my dad, and Cade painted what will be the grand kids playroom and my mom, Mason and I headed to Denver for Trisha's baby shower.



What a beautiful shower....her two sisters always do a fabulous job.


Those are the colors T is doing in her nursery. Really cute.




The cake was delicious, Mason enjoyed some tastes as well.



"Aunt" Kathryn got some snuggle time.





And Mason helped Trisha open her gifts.


Trisha is due November 1st and we are so excited to meet him. She is going to be an awesome mommy.


After the shower we headed back up the hills out of the heat.





Grandpa initiated Mason to the hammock. At my parents grand kids rule the roost. In the summer you will find a naky grandson running around in the woods with a squirt gun and jumping into the hammock.


Since we have all boys right now there will be a pee outside rule that is only allowed at Grandma and Grandpas.




My mom gave Mason some cheerios and he loved them. He has about a 1:10 chance of getting them into his mouth but he picks everyone of them up and tries. Our dogs gladly cleanup any that don't make the cut.








No comments: