Friday, November 18, 2011

Fun October

We had our first time pumpkin patch adventure

with Mason's sweet cousins Ellie

and Lauren.

And of course his Aunt Theresa who I did not get a photo of:(

They are so good to him.

We had our first pony ride, not exactly what I imagined but fun none the less. 
We had homemade applesauce on a pumpkin table. Do you think he brought enough pumpkins home? What? He's my first born!

We raked (and our still raking) leaves.

25 contractor bags full so far.

I love the raking, great arm workout, but the picking up not so much! Luckily I have this one to help.


We had fun birthdays with close friends. Sawyer turned two and Thea turned one!!! FUN FUN FUN!
Most of my pictures were out of focus except for this one:(

We of course carved pumpkins and Mr. Design Star Dad really got into it!

We celebrated four years of marriage...no photo:)

We inched closer to age three! He is such a little boy now, love love love.

and of course we went Trick - O - Treating.

Such a cute shark.

Although he insisted he was "a mean shark and would bite!" Oh boys...

GG even joined in on the festivities, gladly accepting candy at each stop.

Thanks Funtober, you so groovy!

1 comment:

Lee said...

OMG... he is just so stinkin adorable!!! (and I don't even care if he bites =) I understand the first born thing, COMPLETELY understand the amount of pumpkins! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Kels