Friday, April 6, 2012

4 months Down

I was looking back at the photos I took while I was pregnant with Mason (there aren't very many) and all of them are chopped off head and leg shots. I was so self conscious and insecure about my body. Not saying I don't feel that way this time but I am trying to just be in the moment. I am 16 weeks in this shot. I feel like I look pregnant in real life but in this picture I just look plump:-) Hard to tell completely how I am going to carry this baby but I think I am carrying wider and less popped out...we will see.


This is me at 17 weeks with Mason....Headless pregnant Lady!!!


Feeling good, almost like myself. Enjoying my workouts and having my energy back. Really enjoying not wanting to yack every 5 minutes. Baby is doing good and I have felt little Ostrich Hawk moving a handful of times.

We find out the sex the first week in May. This has been much more of a decision for me this time. At first I really didn't care but lately I am really hoping for a girl. I love my Mom so much and would love to have that bond. So finding out is a "I want to know but I don't want to know" kind of thing.

"Que sera sera...whatever will be will be, we will love that baby no matter what...even if it has a pee pee!"

Love,
Crazy Pregnant Chick

P.S. Matt I know you will read this and don't worry you will only have to hear me sing that song every day until our next Ultra sound....you are welcome.

No comments: