Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Directions to Disneyland-retry

I wanted to blame Blogger but the video issue was the privacy settings on our Youtube. We should be up and running now!

I hope this works, I always have problems when posting videos. This video cracks me up! Three year old have SO much personality. We will have to break the news to him that the Matterhorn is under renovations, Although I think there will be plenty to occupy his attention.

We are pretty excited for our upcoming Disney/California adventure.

1 comment:

Lee said...

Darnit I was so excited to watch and it says it is private and won't let me watch it (I think my last video on my blog didn't work either =(
Oh I can't wait! I know Matterhorn is Karly's favorite too!! =( But I think he will be tall enough to go on space mountain and a few others that are 40" =) Karly was so close the last time we took her and I am going to put some big ol shoes on her this time! =)