Tuesday, October 23, 2012

In a month



Hours old
1 week old, so sleepy!
2 weeks old, loves being outside but still so sleepy!
3 weeks old, starting to wake up but maybe he would rather be sleeping!
1 month old, "ok I think its time to start waking up a little and check out this big bad world. "

As most parents of a newborn can attest, these weeks are exhausting, even with the easiest of babies. Max is an easy baby and we are tired. The newborn phase is easier this go around and I am trying to find refuge in all the quiet moments....but of course with an almost four year old there aren't many of those.

this one is mostly on the go


with moments of pure sweetness...

We are blessed.

1 comment:

Kate and David said...

Aww I love the many faces of Max and how much he is changing. I bet even more now =) That Mason looks so sweet too...I just want to squeeze them, (but I won't ;)