Monday, March 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Keegan and Kai!

Well today my favorite little guy turned 2, so happy birthday from your Auntie and your Uncle. Also Happy Birthday ( a little late) to my bestie Kai. I wish I could have been in AK to celebrate with you. Kisses and hugs to all.

Our weekend started out with a stressful Friday. I locked my keys in my car out at a jobsite and needless to say my innocent mistake turned into a day of stress trying to get into my car. Thank god for good friends, my husband and my amazing parents. I enjoyed some Dateline with a cold one on Friday evening while Matt and Cerbo had dinner in Golden and watched some college basketball. I love being married but I still love my alone time, when I can get it.

Satuday evening was a blast I got a little girl time. I wish I had some pictures and maybe I can get some from Kathryn. One of my best buddies (Kathryn) and I went out to see Super Diamond ( a Neil Diamond cover band). We started the evening by meeting up with some of her business school class mates from DU. We did a brief but benificial pub crawl that commenced at the Ogden on Colfax. Now 70's music and especially Neil Diamond are not on my itunes list but hanging out with one of my favorite people, meeting new people and people watching definitely made the evening worth while. Thanks Kathryn for the invite.

Well we are headed to San Diego on Thursday morning for a little vacation with Matt's family. We are actually going to celebrate Angela's spring break, which we are very grateful we were included. I will definitely post photos of the trip next week. I am really excited to go to the zoo.

Happy April to everyone! Sure doesn't feel like spring yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the birthday shout out. We were at the cabin over the weekend with my parents. (Got your text message yesterday. Thank you!) Happy April to you too, and have a great trip!
Kai

P.S. Pretty sure "bestie" is not a word, and even if it is, I'm not sure that I'm okay with that title.