Tuesday, March 18, 2008

We are getting a roomie

We are getting ready to go away for a few days with my family. I am so excited to hang out with all of them. We are going to load up the babies, our snow gear and swimsuits and head to Vail for Easter weekend and to celebrate Keegan's 2nd birthday ( I will post photos next week).




Matt and I have offered for Matt's younger sister Angela live with us next year and she has accepted. This was not a tough decision for either Matt or I. Angela is a senior in high school and has decided to attend college at Metro University (which is in downtown Denver). The college doesn't really have dorms and she was excited to move out but not to far. We are so excited to share our home with her. She is one of the most amazing people I know and at 17 she has been blessed with a "good head" on her shoulders. She is caring, fun and really is a sister to me. It is weird that when I first met Angela she was only 12. I have watched her blossom into this beautitful woman and I can not wait to see how these next few years go for her. Watch out world, here her she comes:)



All these discussions with Angela about college and how fun this part of your life is , have really had me thinking about how wonderful that time in my life was. I am so excited to watch her go through it. All the new people she will meet, the ups and the downs, but most of all how much you learn about yourself. God really gives us wonderful opportunity in this life if we choose to let him. Happy Easter!

No comments: