Saturday, January 10, 2009

6 weeks and Aunt Kai's quilt



This is the beautiful quilt that my best friend Kai made Mason for Christmas. She is my friend that could put Martha Stewart to shame. I am not sure where she finds the time to do these things, she has two children, Fischer is 2.5 and Eme is 17 months. Kai is coming to visit in a couple weeks (without the kiddos) I am so excited to see her. For those of you who do not know Kai she lives in Alaska.




Mason is growing like a weed. This is a 6 month outfit.


Cuddled up. January in Colorado is cold and windy.

He likes to hang out in his bouncy chair on vibrate. This week he has started to interact a lot more. His smiles make our hearts melt and in that one moment I feel like all the sleepless nights are worth it (not that I am not ready for them to change:)

This is after bath time. Sometimes I take a bath with him. I have been in one bath where he got a little to relaxed and pooped. Matt and I couldn't stop laughing. This is where you know you are a parent because it doesn't make you throw up but you find it funny.


Of course this week we had a lot of hang time with our buddy Leo the Lion.

And of course you are never to young to pray.
Mason is doing great and we have noticed a big change in his personality. Each week gets a little easier.









1 comment:

Lee said...

OH MY GOSH... that picture of him all cuddled up in the blankets is the cutest one I have seen yet! (I don't think he could take an ugly picture ;)Kai is so talented... that quilt is beautiful! Love you guys!

Kelsie