Sunday, January 18, 2009

7 weeks, 85th birthday and the zoo


We started using the bumbo this week, he likes to sit on the counter and watch mommy cook or do the dishes while we sing Old McDonald or Isty bitsy spider (I sing and he laughs at me).



Ride em' Cowboy

Play time with Hunter, his chocolate furry brother

These are my favorite pants, so warm and cute. I call them his Alaska pants.

Great Granpa Larry turned 85 this week and we went over to celebrate. He is in such great health and he even passed his driving test. Since they don't read this I will say Matt and I are not sure we have much confidence in the DMV. He should probably stop driving but otherwise he is sharp as a tack and very special to all of us.



Angela, Travis (her boyfriend) and grandma Nancy came to see Mason. We love having the company.


Grandma Nancy getting her weekly Mason fix!


The weather has been gorgeous here so we decided to head to the zoo. Keegan is at such a fun age and he makes me smile all the time. I love that kiddo so much.
He loves the monkey's, it is hard to tell here but he put his hand on the glass and the bamboon put his hand where Keegan's was.

My brother Cade is a big kid as well and he definitely marches to a different drum:) It is so fun being grown up and having kids to share with your sibling. I really love my brother Cade.


The girls, Emily is just barely showing (she is 15 weeks).





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, he is getting so big. Hope to see him soon!
T