Sunday, February 1, 2009

9 weeks, 40th birthday and superbowl!

This day Mason was fussy most of the day (lots of gas) and we finally got him to sleep. So after Matt and Angela ate dinner we decided to just have Matt feed me so we didn't wake our sleeping baby!

A little piece of heaven!

We celebrated Uncle Chris's 40th birthday Saturday. I think he knows how to do this baby thing!


The family, I can see where Mason gets his double chin from. More inspiration to stick to those weight watchers points:)



After a long wait and lots of confusion we finally received (and put together) Mason's crib. He likes to play in his new place but not so excited to sleep there...yet!




Naky Baby!





I wasn't going to post this picture because my house looks so messy, actually lots of clutter but my husband is a big kid at heart (as our most of them). Superbowl Sunday and some commercial that required these cool shades.
We have Mason's 2 month well baby on Friday and I am sure they are going to tell us we are starving our poor baby! Actually the 6 month clothes are starting to get a little small, more in the length than anything. He is going to be a big kid!

1 comment:

Kate and David said...

I love the family shot...so beautiful! That Mason is the best, can't wait to squeeze him! All these sweet babies around, it's great. Love you all and so glad to see that you guys are doing great!