Wednesday, February 25, 2009

3 months old....Mr. Chatter box

This photo is courtesy of his Aunt Angela. She babysits a few days a week for me so I can go to spin or yoga class. She caught this goofy smile after he woke up. Such a ham. In the morning right when he wakes up he is the happiest baby. He laughs and smiles for about an hour straight, my favorite time of day.

Mason goes to a sitter a few days a week so I can work (I am only working 10 hours a week but I can't get anything done with him here). This particular day I did not have enough diapers in the diaper bag (lack of sleep is really getting to me), luckily our sitter has grandkids but they are 3 and 7 so she had to use a pull up and tape it, I felt so bad. I thought I was going to be the organized mom all the time...HA just like I thought I would have the baby who never cried:)






2 comments:

Lee said...

Oh my goodness... he is the cutest thing ever! I love love love the video clips you posted... Karly was sleeping on me and I swear when she heard him she started to wake up to the sound of his voice. I can't wait to meet him in person hopefully someday real soon!

Love,
Kels

Kate and David said...

Sooo Cute! Happy Happy baby, why wouldn't he be with you two as his parents? Lucky Kid =)I love seeing how much he changes...it's too quick though!!! Love ya Bunches!
Kate