Friday, April 29, 2011

To busy analyzing will and kate's kiss

I meant to post some pictures but I got so caught up in the last nights office episode (which was highly disappointing) and the royal wedding that I forgot to. I know the three people who read our blog are really worried about the promise I made and didn't follow through on, SO I will post our April photos soon. Like while it's still April and before it is May.

Just for the record I did not get up at 4am to watch the wedding but when I was forced to get up because my husband is the loudest bathroom person EVER I did immediatly turn the TV onto the Today show. Just in time to catch the couples first kiss. I than went into a serious venting session about our media having to analyze everything...it's a frigging kiss in front of millions of people...not exactly the arena for tongue! But if I were the princess I would have showed some nipple.

Have a nice Friday and a groovy weekend too!

No comments: