Monday, May 23, 2011

Creekside and Mother's day weekend

We celebrated Mother's day with my parents on Friday evening in Golden.

with drinks flowing and spring like weather, we truly enjoyed our evening.

There are no words to describe the love and respect I have for my parents.

and how it warms your heart to see them as grandparents...they are such kids at heart!
We all enjoyed the aroma of lilacs as we strolled along, Mason would say "smells good!"
spoiled with love
we had a lot of stick throwing this evening...Papa would supply the stick and Mason would throw it!
Daddy helped too!
The bridge over Clear Creek

My beautiful mother, there could be no other than you.


The rest of the weekend we spent doing yard work and getting some sun. Just what I wanted.

I woke Sunday morning to a Starbucks, Huevos Rancheros, and CBS Sunday Morning. Pure bliss.

But the best part was Mason telling me "Happy mother's day I love you!"

The best gift god has given me....is being a mom.

No comments: