Thursday, May 5, 2011

"Life is what happens when you are making plans"

A lot of people have been asking me about another Gilbreath baby...well we have been practicing a lot.

BUT you see this summer is going to be a busy one for us.


This one turns 21. In 6 days to be exact.

This one turns 60 in June, not the spider, the beautiful grandmother holding him.

This one turns 30 in July and needs his side kick (me) to be a non-pregnanted (yes! that is a word I made up) lady so that I can partake in the festivities.


We have a lovely trip planned to Hawaii in August.
Pregnant ladies in Hawaii, that's fine. Me pregnant on a plane for 7 hours and than in Hawaii = no one wants to be around me because I am mean and swollen.


These two are getting married in September.

This wedding is going to be the wedding of the decade...forget about Will and Kate, these two and their friends and families are going to show those Royals how weddings are done.

AND I can not be pregnant for that.


So "The Plan" is to put all that practicing to good use in the fall, when life slows down a little, and maybe just maybe with God's graces there will be a baby "sister" or "brother" for Mason to love on next summer....the end.

1 comment:

Lee said...

WOW!!! I thought we were busy!!! Lots of exciting things though and whenever that next baby comes is when God meant her/him to come and we will be so excited to hear whenever that is =)

Love you guys!!!!