Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Baby Sprinkle for Max

My sweet friend Ruthie, My Mom, and Sister-in-law Angie threw me a Baby Sprinkle recently.

They held it at Canvas and Cocktails in Cherry Creek, it was a blast! Girl time and channeling our inner artist:-)

Grandma Bert even got in on the fun....

I am not artistic in the least bit but this was painted with love! It was funny because my Mom painted hers for Mason and it looks almost identical to mine, even though we did not sit close to each other. Give us a straight edge and a protractor and we can make things happen but free-hand not so much.  

The Canvas Crew...some of my friends/family are very talented artists.

A close up of my attempt at the "Whimsical tree"

My Mom made Grandma June's chocolate cream and sour cream lemon pies...Good Lord those are delicious.

I received a nice quantity of baby essentials and adorable clothes, thank you!

Fun memory board made by my sweet sister-in-law Angie....and most of you know this but to keep with the "M" trend we decided on Max William Gilbreath. He will just be Max...not Maxwell or Maximus and the William is after my Dad who is very special to us M's. 
Such a fun way to celebrate this new life, thank you Ruthie for suggesting this fun event, Love you.

I have such awesome girlfriends in my life (those who were there and those far away too) and each of you will hold a piece of my heart always! XOXO

1 comment:

Lee said...

My mom and I read this post together and we are in awe of how pretty you look in that last picture... such a beautiful mama! Can't wait for Max to get here... mom is already getting ideas of what she is going to make him. WE LOVE YOU ALL!

Aunt Kel & Kels