Monday, June 23, 2008

week 15

I am feeling great which is SO awesome. I have more energy, finally! We are getting more excited by the day. We day dream a lot about what kind of a person you are going to be. If you will be shy like your dad or outgoing like your mom? Or a mixture? One thing we do know is that you are going to be the greatest gift we could ever ask for. My belly is starting to look pregnant. Our next doctor's appointment is a week away and maybe they will tell us if you are a boy or girl and we will get to listen to your heartbeat again (what a sound). Technology is amazing!

I never thought I could love Matt more than the day I married him but I do. Relationships always evolve and ours has again. I know he is so excited to be a dad and that he is going to be a great one and that makes me love him even more. We enjoy being together and no matter what we are doing we find time to laugh (a lot) and not take life to seriously.

This past week we had the privilege of being with family. Cade, Emily and Keegan joined us for dinner on Thursday at our house. Keegan is the best! He is really turning into a smart, fun and of course handsome kid. On Friday evening Angela came down to hang out with us and we babysat Keegan. We fed him Pizza and chocolate malt (I know Cade and Em will pay me back someday). We went to the Park, watered the flowers (and Aunt Micah) ran around the house, watched Cars , ran around some more, and than finished watching cars. He cuddled in with Matt and I until Emily and Cade got there. He is a cuddle bug!

I was so tired the next day. It was great preparation for Matt and I. I know babies are different than toddlers but I think the common theme of being tired is still there. Kai? Tracy?

No comments: