Monday, August 9, 2010

Its for you hair?

While I wait for my computer to create some PDF's I thought I should share a recent funny that I experienced.




My mom gets a lot of free samples from a certain posh department store which is awesome because she usually sends the goodies my way or saves them for my stocking. Anyways she gave me a whole case of free goodies recently and this was one of them...I read the label and all it said was olive oil cream, great I have dry skin. I have been soaking this baby up every night and morning and loving the glow on my skin. Well I ran out, because it was a sample size, so when at a mall recently I stopped into this posh department store to purchase some. The sales girl looked confused when I told her it was a cream for my face, "But we only sell hair products."





"Oh" I said "I guess I have been using this conditioner/cream on my face."

To which she responded "I can't believe you didn't break out!"

I was kind of embarrassed....so I purchased this instead. By the way if you haven't tried this its awesome...especially for long plane trips. Matt thinks I am crazy for purchasing this condensed water in a can and is now 100% sure he could get me to try anything. But I don't care I like it...

So later that night before bed I decided to use the last little bit of hair cream on my face. Matt said "your still going to use that on your face?" To which I have decided "I am." I just ordered a bottle. So HA! I am not one to conform to the norm!

I will get to use my evian spray soon for its traveling purpose.

Mason and I are going to Alaska in September (minus Matt, he has to work) to visit my best friend Kai and her kiddos. My friend Ruthie and her son are going to join us (actually she is the one who convinced me to travel with a toddler)...I really am excited. The 5.5 hour plane ride is going to be interesting but luckily I have my evian spray to keep me refreshed. Mason likes it too!!!

2 comments:

Kate and David said...

That is too funny Micah!! Seems like something I would totally do. Heck olive oil cream?!? I may have even thought it was edible =) ahaha!!! Runs in the family for sure!

Anne B said...

That's awesome! My mom did a similar thing with a Clinique product. I think she used the conditioner as a hand cream.