Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Seriously?


In recent Gilbreath happenings:
we were picking up some home supplies at the "Deper" and being the loving mother I am gave Mason a bite of the chocolate chip granola bar I was eating. He decided to keep the large bite in his mouth for  approximately 5 minutes, while we repeatedly asked him to swallow it. All of the sudden in the checkout line he sneezed and this was the result! Seriously? I luckily am not grossed out by much but I do find it interesting that we were both in white, a color I do not wear a lot of these days or dress Mason in ...Thank god labor day is almost here!

Life has been crazy busy the past few weeks, good crazy because we have been able to spend time with family, friends, and each other. I have a heap of photos I want to post, so check back soon.

Also can I just say that I am gitty it is September 1st! I love FALL! and though its not quite here yet I can smell it.

2 comments:

Lee said...

Haha... that is too funny! Don't you love those "Seriously?" moments... that is a crack up! And of course it is the day you are both in white. That was all part of his plan =) Loved this post and can't wait to see more!

Love you guys... granola mess and all!!!!

Kels

Kate and David said...

Oh Nooo....white and chocolate are not a fun mix, especially through a sneeze =). Glad to hear you are spending time with family, fun! ...hope to see you guys soon, we miss you. p.s. I love September too, fall, anniversary, Aunt Kel's B-day!!! I hope it settles down a bit more for me though. Love you bunches.