Monday, February 28, 2011

The white mug

Happy Monday! Can you believe its the last day of February? I can't...so many great things happened during this short month and I am sure March is going to be lovely as well.


I am a mis-matched coffee cup kind of girl, meaning I do not have one full set of matching mugs. I love this white mug. Not because its simple and white like all my other matching dishware but because every time it makes it way to the front of the cupboard for me to pour my morning coffee or tea in, I get to think about someone who holds such a big part of our hearts.



This person shared our home with us for about two years...this became her "unspoken for" mug. Every morning I would make coffee and know that as soon as she came up that would be the cup she would choose. Over time it was just hers. There were many conversations over our morning coffee; tears, laughter, boy talk and political talk. You name it we talked about it.


So when I saw it was the mug in line for use today it made me smile and miss Ang. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Micah for this post. You are such an amazing older sister! Those talks every morning over coffee got me through so much. I miss having you as my roomie, but I also love our weekly hour talks now :)

I love you so much!
Angela