Sunday, May 18, 2008

10th week

The morning sickness is lifting! Hooray! I am hungry but mostly for fruit and red meat and of course still mexican food. The red meat part is really odd because I have vegetarian tendicies usually but I have decided I will eat what my body wants because it must be telling me something.


This past weekend was nice. It finally feels like Summer in Colorado and everything is blooming.


Friday night we had dinner with Matt's best buddy Cerbo. They enjoyed some beers and I enjoyed a vigin colada. They decided to do a round of shots, to toast Matt having super sperm (boys are funning about these things) and our server brought me a shot of lemonade with sugar on the rim so I could be part of the celebration. The sugar rush was almost as good.


The weekend was busy with cleaning and starting to prepare our house for our two new additions, Angela and baby "G." All in all it was a wonderful weekend.

This week I have been working a lot of hours, I am use to 10-12 hour days but I sware my energy level is not the same. It is a little frustrating to me and I have to remind myself that I am cooking a human in my belly so DUH! of course I am tired. I also had to buys some new clothes this week and a bra. COMFORT is essential! The great thing is these days comfort and cute are possible.

Earlier this week I took my furry kids on a morning walk and we saw this guy stealing birds eggs. He was not phased by our presence at all. I know I say this a lot but I love where I live and I thank god everyday for it.


This weekend is going to be a blast. Angela is graduating highschool and we are looking forward to celebrating with her. Plus it is memorial day and that means one more weekend day so that is always a plus. We will post more photos next week.


Here's to Angela, my favorite 18 year old and sister:) Love you Ang!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good thing to toast to guys!=) Glad to hear that the baby is letting up on you now Micah... the "sugar high" shot actually sounds really yummy!

Love ya!
Kels

Kate and David said...

Those are some beautiful pictures you took, WOW! I bet you are having a blast getting the house ready for the baby, you'll have to post pictures of what you come up with. What an exciting time.
Love Ya Bunches!
Kate

Anonymous said...

Time for an UPDATE!!! :) - KV