Monday, May 12, 2008

9th week, Anniversaries, Birthdays, and

I am going to try and track my pregnancy every week as a journal, we will see if I can remain diligent. So we are into the 9th week and baby "G" is still giving me quite of few visits to the restroom. A few more weeks will hopefully bring less up chuck and more desire to eat yummy food. A lot of people have asked if I am craving things. Right now watermelon, eggs, and Mexican food. I think I could eat tacos all day if I allowed myself, even though they don't stay down I still want them, WEIRD.


We watched "PS I love you" on Saturday evening and I cried the entire movie. I would have cried a bit prior to baby but the tears were just flowing for the entire two hours and I used an entire box of Kleenex. Matt is wondering where his wife is and I told him I am still here but in an emotional and pregnant body:)



On other news we celebrate some big events this weekend. First off my parents 35th wedding anniversary was on Saturday and we went to dinner with them at the Chart House. The restaurant knew we were celebrating this event and even printed special menus that said "Happy 35th anniversary, Armsteads." It was really nice to spend time with them because they are so fun. What a blessing in our lives. My dad wrote my mom a really sappy letter that of course made me cry when I read it:) Congrats Mom and Dad here's to many more wonderful years.



Sunday was of course mothers day and Matt and I feel so blessed to have the mothers we do and to know all the wonderful mothers in our lives. So happy mothers day to you hot mamas out there. Sunday was also Angela's 18th birthday. We celebrated at the Gilbreath's Home with barb-que and cake and reflected on how we all can not believe Ang. is 18. It was a wonderfully relaxing day.

1 comment:

The 4 Aguas! said...

Well, that proves that we are family:). ALL of us CRAVED Mexican food when we were pregnant. Actually, we still do:). I could not get enough of SPICY food. It would give me incredible heartburn, but it was worth it in my opinion:). And the movie "PS I love you" made me want to take a girl's trip to Ireland. Love you! Hang in there. Tell Matt that the emotions and cravings only get "better":). Love to all of you!
Tracy;)