Saturday, December 6, 2008

1 week old and great grandparents

Dad says it is never to early to start thinking about baseball.

I think I am heading towards another nap.

Maybe not, checking things out, my eyes are blue for the time being


This is my great grandma Bert, she thinks I am pretty special.

This is my great grandpa Larry, he agrees with GG (that is what grandma wants to be called for great grandma)

Matt's grandparents came to visit us today. It was a nice treat to have some one-on-one time with them. They are very special to Matt and I and how cool that Mason has great grandparents who are healthy and active.

Last night our friends Ryan and Trisha brought us dinner and met Mason, I was a little tired and forgot to take a picture, darn it! Sorry Trisha next time we see you and thanks again for bringing dinner, we love you guys.

We aren't sure where the first week went, actually we aren't even sure what day it is:) Things are going really well but as all parents know these early weeks = little sleep. Matt has been a terrific assistant and I am not sure what I am going to do when he goes back to work Monday but I know everyday it gets easier. We have gotten out of the house quite a bit and I am physically feeling really good from the C-section. I feel refreshed to have some of my old body back (still a long way to go) but not running to the bathroom every 15 minutes is awesome but really the most awesome part is Mason. I can not get over how much we love this lil' guy.....I can't even imagine how I lived my life without him!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's so adorable! Every time I read your blog, it makes me want to have a little one more and more......
Hope to see you soon!
Love,
Alicia

Just Results Personal Training said...

10 pound babies play football not baseball. I may have to move home to influence this situation. He looks great, cant wait to see you all