Monday, December 22, 2008

Per the request of "aunt" Kathryn

I have dubbed my college girlfriends Mason's "aunts." Kai, Kathryn, Trisha, and Traci. So per the request of one of his "Aunts" here our some recent pictures.

3 weeks old. We went to Dad's office to meet his crazy coworkers. We put on one of his casual friday outfits! He was very well behaved and all of the girls fought over holding him.


We were goofing around last night with hopes we could take a decent picture for his announcements, we realized we need to pay for a professional to do these.

Mr. Muscles.
We are heading up to my parents house tomorrow for the next few days and we are really excited. It will be nice to have Grandma and Grandpa's help so we can get a little sleep.
Happy Holidays to everyone we will post soon.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Micah! That made my night. I can't wait to see him again. Love, aunt Kathryn

Anonymous said...

Oh I am glad aunt Kathryn requested these! He is getting cuter and cuter by the day. Love you guys... Merry Christmas!

Love,
Kels

p.s. I thought the shots you took turned out pretty good, Who needs a professional ;)

Anonymous said...

He gets cuter every day! Loved the pictures. Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas.
Love, Theresa