Friday, December 12, 2008

2 weeks old

This past Sunday our friends Chris and Kathryn came over to meet Mason, she was a natural at holding him. It was really nice to visit with them.

Our first outing around the neighborhood, I got cleared to begin walking and swimming. Yipee!!!





Hanging out!!!


Kind of a blurry picture but so cute. Mama loves her little guy!!!




I think he is going to be a brown eyed boy, but they are dark blue for now.



This is a kid that goes to town at the "all you can eat boob buffet"



Mom broke away on Thursday evening for a few hours to hang out with her girlfriends and exchange cookies. They were making fun of me because I packaged mine in jars and they brought theirs in Tupperware. Kai are you proud of me?

I thought I was suppose to sleep when the baby sleeps?

Two weeks old.
Our first week with out Dad went well. I realized people weren't kidding when they said you have no time. I am glad to get a shower everyday. I am not sure how people do this with more than one, Kai??
We had his two week well baby this week. He is 10 lbs and doing wonderful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute... so glad you are all enjoying the time together! What a great Christmas present! I can't wait to meet him!

Love you guys,
Kels

Anonymous said...

yes i am so proud!
you just have to take it one day at a time. going from one to two was a lot harder then i thought it would be...but it's so much fun, and it's finally getting easier!