Thursday, December 18, 2008

Family and almost week 3

We are so blessed with the most wonderful families. I have been having kind of a hard week (baby blues) I guess and when Matt's older brother Chris's family came over it was just what I needed. Of course the wonderful dinner was awesome but having their support and love and proof that it does get better made me feel blessed. I laid down that night and thanked god for always placing people in our lives at the times we need them most.

Cousins Lauren, Lucas, and Elle. Uncle Chris and Aunt Theresa.

Uncle Chris

My mom and dad's office has also been wonderful to us. They sent us this great gift basket of baby goodness. Matt and I had fun taking it apart and admiring how they constructed such a bundle of goodies. The core of the design is a lot of diapers! Thanks Landmark Environmental for the tower and gracious gift card.

Mason is doing wonderful. He is getting bigger everyday and has quite the appetite. I am tired but have an amazing husband who is my right and left hand. Mason is a lot more alert everyday and though I am looking forward to a night he sleeps more than 2 hours I am trying to take this day to day (Theresa's advice and so true)!
I am trying to get out of the house with him everyday, for my own sanity. I went to the mall yesterday and had a Starbucks, it was wonderful. Today my mom and I are going to spend the afternoon together and hopefully meet up with Aunt Emily and cousin Keegan. Tomorrow is Matt's holiday party at his office so we are going to make our big debut:) I will post more pictures soon.

Unconditional love.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK... more pictures now please :)
-Kathryn