Tuesday, July 13, 2010

One picture is all I got...and its of the Ace Hi Tavern

Our little town of Golden does "First Friday" from June to October. A lot of cities are doing this but if you don't know what it is, merchants and restaurants keep their doors open later than usual on the first Friday of the month. Golden has turned theirs into a street fair with cheap eats, music, and Coors beer on tap. We arranged a night out with friends to start off the weekend of the fourth as well as celebrate my hubby's birthday and passing of the PE. My folks took Mason for the night (only my second night away from him....EVER) and we let our hair down. We wound up in an old college hangout called the ACE. Many a drunken night occurred in this little dive bar that I just adore.

I missed my lil' man more than I thought but being out with friends and each other was really good for the soul. Golden is our home and we really love it here. Thanks everyone who came out....we have some of the world's best friends.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Who's that drunk guy in the blue hitting on that chick? He looks like a dork.

Unknown said...

I know! I am not sure who that guy is but I didn't think he stood a chance with that girl, ends up he took her home that night:) Just kidding for people reading this who don't know that Josh is actually dating that girl and she has a name..Michelle.Good to see you guys, sorry we didn't get to chat more.