Thursday, July 22, 2010

We have some seriously high maintenance dogs!!!


Life from Hunter's perspective: Life has been different since that fifth pack mate came into the picture. Now that he is bigger he is ok. He loves to crawl on me and kiss my nose and pull my ears ALL THE TIME. But I can't complain, the summer days are easy, the early morning walks/runs are pleasant, and the loads of unplanned treats from that toddler creature are awesome....oh yeah and did I mention the plastic I love to eat? If that toddler creature throws it over into the yard, I eat it, and than I throw it up in the middle of the night, this makes my human dad not so happy.


A few weeks ago I got so sick I just stopped eating, this has never happened to me, so my mom had to take me to the vet for a nice $170.00 visit. Luckily I passed all that plastic and didn't have to have surgery because that human dad said he would put an end to that...YIKES!!! I am on the mend and just ate another plastic bowl courtesy of that little human, hopefully it comes out ok. Thank god they still love us furry kids.


Life from Fischer's Prospective (Use Eor voice while reading): When are they going to get rid of that new pack mate? I spend more time outside these days. They pay more attention to him than me, especially my mom who use to only want to pet and cuddle me.


In the morning I shake my head outside that little dude's room in hopes he will wake up because than mom and dad will get up and tend to him...which means I will get fed.


Last night, I left some huge piles of poo on the hard wood floors, hey I did it by the door. My mom kept mumbling "all I do is clean up poop these days, I should have been a nurse." Hey I only do it once in a while, that human thing does it all the time.

I am really looking forward to the day they get rid of that little dude but something tells me that is never going to happen. At least I can look forward to my mountain vacations with papa and grandma, I get away with everything up there.

Man I miss the days of being a puppy when my mom only had me...I guess those are a thing of the past.

Seriously love our dogs but some weeks they are more work than Mason!!!


No comments: